YC-310 Lab Scale Fluid Bed Dryer
- Can be placed on the bench or mounted with wheel for use on the floor.
- The minimum material volume is 100 grams, which is convenient for material preparation.
- Good granulation and coating effect, uniform granules after granulation.
- Suitable for granulation of different materials, very good granulation effect on sugary materials.
Pilotech Lab Scale Fluid Bed Dryer
YC-310 laboratory spray granulator is a benchtop granulator with a minimum sample throughput of 100 grams. The pot body can be changed to suit different processing capacities.
YC-310 laboratory spray granulator is suitable for pharmaceutical, food, ceramics, biology, chemicals, materials and other industries.
|Sr.no||Parameter||Pilotech YC-310 spray granulator|
|1||Function||Spray granulator, coating, fluid bed drying,mixing|
|2||Spray granulator capacity||Max. 300g/batch|
|3||Minimum sample volume||50g|
|5||Compressed air||7 Bar|
|8||Nozzle type||Two fluid nozzle|
|9||Nozzle jet||0.7mm standard/(1.0/1.5/2.0mm available)|
|11||Peristaltic pump||Max. 1000ml/h|
|12||Main chamber volume||5 L|
|14||Main chamber material||SUS304 Stainless steel|
|15||Body material||SUS304 Stainless steel|
|16||Seal of cyclone/cylinder||Silicone|
|18||Display||7-Inch LCD display ,USB port|
Lab Scale Fluid Bed Dryer
YC-310 Lab Scale Fluid Bed Dryer can quickly dry powder with high moisture content, and it guarantees high speed and high efficiency.
Pilotech YC-310 Lab Scale Fluid Bed Dryer has a large contact area due to sufficient contact with the hot air, and the drying temperature is uniform due to the different rotations of the sample. So it prevents local overheating. It can be applied to the drying of some heat sensitive materials.
Pilotech YC-310 Lab Scale Fluid Bed Dryer can control the sample moisture content after drying since the duration of samples in the drying chamber can be adjusted.
Our Lab Scale Fluid Bed Dryer is suitable for drying particles with sizes 5μm~6mm. And it has good applications in many industries such as food, biology, chemical, fertilizer, pharmaceutical, minerals and so on.
Here are our Lab Scale Fluid Bed Dryer main advantages for your reference:
- Fast: The drying process generally will range from tens of seconds to about ten minutes.
- Efficient: The high-speed circulation of hot air is drying faster and more even than ovens, microwaves and the vacuum drying.
- More coverage: It is suitable for drying most granules and powders.
- Stable: The precise control will ensure consistent results after repeated uses.
- Easy to use. YC-310 Lab Scale Fluid Bed Dryer parameters can be set directly through the color touch screen panel.
The drying chamber of Pilotech YC-310 Lab Scale Fluid Bed Dryer is made of a mixture of SUS304 stainless steel and borosilicate glass. The drying process of the sample is easy to observe, and the parameters can be easily adjusted during the experiment.
For more accurate temperature control, our dryer adopts PID thermostat control, which has higher temperature control accuracy. For all models of Lab Scale Fluid Bed Dryers, we use touch screens to make them more convenient to operate.
In the laboratory, sometimes the sample size is small. What should you do? Our YC-310 Lab Scale Fluid Bed Dryer can solve this problem very well. Even if your sample volume is only 50 grams, it is still a piece of cake for our machine.
Pilotech YC-310 Lab Scale Fluid Bed Dryer has many specifications, like 300 grams, 500 grams, 1000 grams, 3000 grams, and 5000 grams. You can make your choice according to your needs. Even one of 5000 grams can also be used to dry some micro samples in a small drying room.
In order to make you and your colleagues operate our fluidized-bed dryer more conveniently, we made a video to help operate the machine. So you don’t have to worry when using our machines.
Please be free to ask a quick quote from us!